Friday, February 17, 2012

Rutgers RIOT

From RIOT, I learned the "how to" for library resources like databases, articles, and more. The tutorial took me step by step to learn how to navigate Rutgers library resources and began with finding a topic and how to accordingly find useful information on those keywords. The video game features of this tutorial made it interesting and simple to understand how to use the website in the future. It also addressed citations which are confusing for me to distinguish. By quizzing me on how to recognize the different formats for books, articles, and websites I gained more insight for when I have to create my own Works Cited. The program overwall was helpful and entertaining. I would definitely use it again later on for my research paper if I was ever unclear on how to find important information for my topic or if I needed some guidelines for RefWorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment